Supply Chain Management
Every company always looks for ways to optimize costs and increase profitability. E-Procurement applications help streamline business operations and ease the purchasing process. It introduces considerable efficiency improvements through automated procurement process, improved inventory control, decreased order errors and order cycle time. E-Procurement systems also allow organizations to optimize transfer and processing costs.
Coupling specific knowledge in procurement application development with technology expertise Iflexion delivers solutions that help companies automate the complete purchasing cycle. We build applications that address all the requirements of the procurement process, enabling companies to control inventories more effectively, reduce purchasing expenses and considerably improve manufacturing cycles.
Procurement Tasks Management
- Distinctly organized information
- Streamlined and standardized automated transactions
- Immediate information access
- Considerable search time savings
- Reduced information losses
- Detailed suppliers′ data
- Advanced vendor′s activities tracking
- Constantly updated information about products and services offered
Procurement Analysis and Reporting
- Access to actual information through an extensive reporting system
- Procurement performance measurement
- Associated reports on vendors activity and historical performance
Search and Navigation
- Advanced search options
- Search results control and management
- Related information cross-linking
- Reduced processing costs
- Real time suppliers′ activities and performance tracking
- Anytime-anywhere information access
Understanding that a company's requirements for E-Procurement are varied we approach each project individually and deliver custom-built solutions that fit enterprise business processes. Depending on your requirements we can integrate an E-Procurement system with your existing enterprise applications.